A Soprano's Scratchpad

Monday, January 15, 2007

Around the world in.... a lifetime?

I have always wanted to create a map of the states I've visited! How wonderful that someone came up with an easy way to do it! (Thanks for the tip, Rog & Meli!)


I have visited 62% of the US states! :-)
create your own visited states map


Wow.... it's a BIG world out there!! Not counting the US, of course, I have visited 8 countries.
create your own visited countries map

I should have my mom do this - she's really been all over the place on her diving trips!

1 Comments:

  • At 1/15/2007 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christianne and I have done some counting. Christianne has been to 33 states plus D.C. I have been to 34 plus D.C. We have some catching up to do on you in the middle of the country, though, that's for sure. Your map looks more impressive than ours, even if we do have a few more states.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home