A Soprano's Scratchpad

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just a "note" from Ellie

I passed the second half of the piano proficiency this morning. :-) Not a surprise, but definitely a relief. And by God's grace, I played everything about the best I ever have, which is truly miraculous given how nervous I get when I play the piano in front of people.

Now I have an hour and a half to kill before my guitar final.

Thursday night, I get to sing the Hallelujah Chorus as a quartet! My friend Jen from Sunday School directs the orchestras at Cherry Creek H.S. and they are playing the HC, but due to scheduling conflicts, they could not do it with the school choirs, so she hired a pickup quartet consisting of two CCHS teachers, me, and a friend of mine from Musicians of Saint Clare. It's always fun to sing in a quartet and it's always fun to sing with an orchestra, so this will be FUN!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home