A Soprano's Scratchpad

Thursday, October 26, 2006

What a morning!

I love my husband.

Around midnight, he came to bed because the power went out, so what else was he going to do? So, I set my travel alarm clock so I wouldn't oversleep.

Six hours later, I woke to several inches of snow worthy of a long list of school and road closures. I hurried to get ready so I could leave early, and my sweet husband, who didn't have to be up for another hour, got up with me and cleaned off and warmed up the car while I got ready to go.

The first half of the drive was really treacherous, and all the fish-tailing literally made me carsick. Visibility was only about 500 ft. I was kind of irritated to get to Greeley where you could still see the ground and it was barely even raining. No one up here even appreciates what I went through to get here this morning!

Believe it or not, I was only 15 minutes late for my first class. What is usually a 75 minute drive took 35 minutes longer than usual, but I got an early start thanks to Eric. Thank you, Eric!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home