A Soprano's Scratchpad

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I can make my ears ring!

Yes, indeed! I discovered this special skill awhile ago, but I thought it might be coincidence. After the third time, I decided it was truly a correlation. Here's the trick:

If I lay my head, ear down, on my cat's body while she is purring, and keep it there for at least 10 seconds, the ear which was closest to her will begin ringing loudly as soon as I pull it away from the cat.

So far, this phenomenon has only proven true with Lucy. I may attempt the same with Trisket, but Ricky and Tigger have a nasty habit of "turning off" their purr if I lay on them. Maybe if I catch them in an especially good mood....

hmmm......

1 Comments:

  • At 1/31/2011 10:23 PM, Blogger annabelle said…

    somehow i can make my ears ring by opening something in my head. like i move some muscles in my inner ears, and they ring until i release it. how's that for strange?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home