A Soprano's Scratchpad

Friday, April 28, 2006

Which way is up?

It's getting quite busy around here! I have a rehearsal or performance every day from now through May 6th! And May 7th, I board a plane for a much needed vacation in Orlando with my husband and two friends from college. Between now and then I have the opening of the spring opera scenes with Loveland Opera Theatre and my students' studio recital. When I get back, I have to get right back on my horse and get ready for the closing of the spring opera scenes, as well as the Bach B Minor Mass, in which I am a soloist. After that, everything kind of stops and I won't know what to do with myself. But that's ok, because it will be a very busy fall with a full schedule at UNC, a full studio at home, and my third choir tour to Rome.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/30/2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Than Brown said…

    Would you be willing to post more details at some of your concerts and performances approach? I know that Adina and I would love (and thoroughly enjoy) hearing you do what you love so much...maybe we can gather an entire little group of us, just to show support!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home