A Soprano's Scratchpad

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wish granted! But...

Yes! The UNITED TOUR is coming to Colorado!! The United Tour is Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman on a concert tour together. They started it in the fall (and that was all they planned for), but they had only 2 concerts west of the Mississippi, and none in Colorado, so I was really bummed. But I just read that they've extended the tour and they're coming to Colorado Springs on April 14th! :-)

Slight problem... the concert is on a Tuesday night, which means it conflicts with choir practice. This wouldn't phase me in the least except that I'm currently missing six rehearsals in a row to sing with the Opera Colorado Chorus in The Pearl Fishers. I haven't missed that many rehearsals in the last few years combined, and we'll be only a few weeks out from our concert of the Beethoven Missa Solemnis, which is a no small piece. Our director is not going to consider a Christian CCM concert to be a legitimate excuse to miss yet another rehearsal. Not entirely sure what I should do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home