A Soprano's Scratchpad

Friday, July 04, 2008

Doing much better and having fun



Hi all - Happy 4th!

I'm feeling substantially better! Anything remotely acidic sets my throat aflame yet, but beyond that, I feel quite back to normal. :-)

The day I got here, I got to ride Dad's mini-motorcycle. What a trip!! Fun little thing. Thought you'd enjoy a picture.

The family here has a Wii. I'd never encountered one before. Eric and my stepmom had a ball creating my Wii Mii. If I hadn't intervened, who knows what I'da come out looking like! I've tried boxing and bowling - fun. And I'm pretty much just as good/bad at bowling on a Wii as I am in real life. But my stepsister just kicked Eric's butt, and I don't know that this would happen in real life. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home