A Soprano's Scratchpad

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ok, I love grad school

Advanced Vocal Pedagogy has been the class I've been most concerned with because I've had the most to accomplish and turn-in before break in that class. In class today, we discussed the myriad of upcoming deadlines and took a vote to extend the deadline for the big repertoire project by two weeks! How many undergrad classes do something like that? So, I still can't afford to slow down on my work any, but I have considerably more confidence that I will be successful on the projects. The limited amount of work time available to me had called that into question previously. This is a relief!

1 Comments:

  • At 3/06/2007 11:34 AM, Blogger Christianne said…

    What a relief! I've been thinking of you and the overwhellming amount of work you've got. I agree that projects should be more evenly spread out, and not always be due right before vacations. It's not fair to have to work so hard right before a break only to crash and not be able to enjoy the break at all!
    Good luck and try to keep yourself sane and healthy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home