A Soprano's Scratchpad

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Catching up

Hello again. I've composed half a dozen blog entries in my mind over the last week or so, but by the time I get to a computer with time to write, I forget what all those enlightened thoughts were!

I've been very busy. I had so much homework to do over the weekend, and believe it or not, I actually got it all done. But there was no time for anything else. Of course, part of the difficulty was that I was in Loveland all day for the dress rehearsal and performance of the Loveland Opera Theatre fundraising Gala, which went well. But I still managed to read a whole chapter of special education during the break between rehearsal and the show, and during the show when I wasn't on stage. But those are the lengths it took to get everything done. No wonder I can't remember waht I want to write - my brain is full!

I'm need to have a chat with my four kitties. They are not doing their job of keeping their papa company while Mommy is in Greeley on Monday nights. We usually wake up with cats all over us, but this morning Eric says there was not a single cat on the bed with him. In Windsor at his cousin's house, I slept like a rock. I never woke during the night, and I can't remember the last time I slept that soundly.

So, I'm babbling because I can't think of anything intelligent to write about today. Sorry, my friends! But after a week of silence, hopefully babble is better than nothing.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/12/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Christianne said…

    Babbling is better than nothing! It is good to hear what's going on in your life. We need to talk with our kitties, too. I slept downstairs last night to be in better position for the muscle spasm pain, and neither of our kitties paid me a visit. :(

    BTW, JPL points out that we should rename you Brook, so you could be Babbling Brook! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home