A Soprano's Scratchpad

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Funny Thing...

... Happened On The Way To The Nuptials

http://denver.yourhub.com/Golden/Events/Theater/Event~518581.aspx

A comedic musical revue by Confluence, a Golden community choir.

I joined this group this month. I saw this show when they did it last year. It's cheesy, but it's supposed to be. Now I'm taking the role that was left open when someone left the group. Oddly enough, they also lost a tenor who only had one singing part, which they reassigned to an alto, but for the whole wedding thing to work out, they still needed another guy. Where could we find another guy?

Yep! Eric is doing the show with me! We haven't performed together since I Pagliacci with the Colorado Opera Troupe in 2001 when he played the walk-on roles of the priest and the policeman. (And played them marvelously!) So, I'm looking forward to bringing him back into my world for a little while. The show is next weekend, 9/27 @ 7pm & 9/28 @ 3pm. Details at the link above!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home