A Soprano's Scratchpad

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I own 37 pairs of shoes

At the church Valentine's social we went to last month, there was a "Newlyweds"-type game in which we were asked how many pairs of shoes we owned. I don't know why that came back into my head today, but it did, and suddenly I had to know exactly how many I have. Not including slippers or snow boots, I own 37 pairs of shoes. These include dress shoes in a variety of colors (some dyed-to-match) and heel heights, wedding shoes, character shoes, sandals, athletic shoes, crocs, and "business casual" shoes. That's a lot of shoes, I think. And I don't consider myself a shoe fanatic or anything. I think I need to go through those and get rid of the ones I haven't worn since I got married (except the wedding shoes, of course).

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home