A Soprano's Scratchpad

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Graduation


Graduation was fun. I enjoy historic formalities like that. My husband and his parents were there to cheer me on. Dad wasn't able to come out because of the weather -- and it did snow all day yesterday -- and Mom accidentally scheduled a trip to the Bahamas to coincide with graduation, but they were there in spirit. :-)
My most prominent emotion yesterday was gratitude. I am immensely thankful for all the professors, friends, and family who have encouraged and supported me through this challenging endeavor. I hope all of you know just how much I treasure you because I don't think there is any way for me to adequately express it.
Now, I just wish someone had told me my mortar board wasn't level so I could have fixed it!

1 Comments:

  • At 12/18/2007 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a beautiful smile! I wish I were half as photogenic. As for your mortar board, I think it still looks fine. :)

    Congratulations again on being done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home