A Soprano's Scratchpad

Friday, December 14, 2007

The big day

Today's the big day... I graduate in 8 1/2 hours. It's here already - it seems surreal. Life looks very different going forward. I will be devoting my time and energy to different things, and I will be responsible for choosing what to devote my time and energy to rather than having it dictated to me through class syllabi. This sounds very elementary, and I spent 6 1/2 years doing this between my degrees, but I've been out of the habit for a year and a half. I'm so used to not having time to do anything but school work.

Oddly enough, even though I graduate tonight, I have to go back to Greeley on Tuesday to give the presentation I was supposed to give this last Tuesday. It was postponed because the weather was unsafe for driving and a good percentage of our class commutes from outside Greeley.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home