A Soprano's Scratchpad

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Good news!

Thank you for your prayers! My stepmom has a very good prognosis, about 85% chance of "success." She is scheduled for a mastectomy on April 3rd. After that, chemotherapy may or may not be required.

Also, good news, this week I received a letter of acceptance from the Univ. of Northern Colorado for their master of music education program, which I hope to begin in the fall. Now I just need some scholarships! Hopefully I'll hear more about that in a few weeks.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/22/2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Mellifluous said…

    So, would this mean a commute to Greality? Or will they hold these courses in town?

     
  • At 3/22/2006 9:03 PM, Blogger DenverSop said…

    Greeley. Yipee..... It's better than paying $42K to stay in town and go to DU. I know UNC has a Denver campus, but unfortunately, they do all the music and ed stuff up north.

     
  • At 3/23/2006 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo hoo! Congrats, Ms. Grad Student! From everything I've heard, UNC is one of the best schools to get an education degree from. My mom finished her masters' degree at Wayne State U through UNC's Denver classes back in the 80s.

     
  • At 3/25/2006 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you got in!!!!! Now I'll cross my fingers for the scholarships for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home