A Soprano's Scratchpad

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The fun continues

I continue to be amazed by the variety and extent of talent I am surrounded with. And everyone is so friendly and interesting to talk to, too! I am having such a great time working on this production and will be very depressed when it's over, I expect. Fortunately, there will be Beethoven's Missa Solemnis and NATS auditions to take my mind off of it...!

Tonight I was asked to stay late, along with 9 other members of the chorus, to stage an additional scene. It's a very short scene, but as a relatively new member of the chorus, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to do a little something extra.

Also, quite unexpectedly, tonight they announced that they are giving us tomorrow night off, so suddenly I am free on my birthday. The break will give me a chance to rest up for the 6 hours of rehearsal on Saturday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home