A Soprano's Scratchpad

Monday, February 20, 2006

World's Newest Blogger...Me!

Ok, Melissa! You got me! But don't expect too much from me, ok? I am, after all, the world's newest blogger!

So, this evening I started another opera workshop up in Loveland. I've got my work cut out for me, especially since I'm also rehearsing solos and choral parts for two Bach concerts and preparing for the Denver Lyric Opera Guild Vocal Competition in a couple weeks, and all the events and such involved in running a private voice & piano studio. Whew!

So, this is just a scratchpad, so I don't have to actually have an introduction, body and conclusion, huh? I can just randomly stop typing. I'm not sure if I can handle the lack of structure!

6 Comments:

  • At 2/21/2006 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Ellie,

    This is Kim from summer school. Welcome to the world of blogging. I've been blogging for years. It's a great way for family and friends to keep up on what you're doing.

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 2/21/2006 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks great, Ellie!
    Welcome to the blogosphere!

     
  • At 2/21/2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Mellifluous said…

    :) one post per week, and you'll get no pestering from me. I know you are busy...all the more reason to keep us up-to-date on what you are doing and thinking and working on.

     
  • At 2/21/2006 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent good fun!!

    I'm sure you'll draw lots of comments!

    Have fun, Melissa

     
  • At 2/21/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger GeekTeach said…

    You may even randomly stop typing in the middle of

     
  • At 2/23/2006 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi El!

    I hope you don't mind, but I syndicated your blog on LiveJournal so I can read it on my friends list.

    http://syndicated.livejournal.com/ellieseligmann/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home